What are adaptogens?
Adaptogens are superplants that have learned to adapt to stressful environments and can teach your body to do the same. Adaptogens work like a thermostat. They read when your adrenal response is too high or too low, and work with your body to balance stress levels.* You can learn more about the specific adaptogens found in Elements here.
About the Product
- What are adaptogens?
- Where are your products made?
- What do Elements tonics taste like?
- How many servings are there in a bottle?
- How should they be stored?
- Can I travel with Elements tonics?
- Are Elements tonics vegan, caffeine free, gluten free, or non-GMO?
- Are your products tested on animals?
- Is the Elements bottle recyclable?
- What’s the best way to incorporate Elements into my daily routine?